Monday, March 21, 2011

Before

Saturday : futsal tournmet . anjuran ypj , tertutup. ok champs again . hee . thanks god :)

Sunday : bola padang , badan lenguh , pinggang saket . haha . malam , celebrate my belated birthday , kecik2 je . thanks aunt widya and aunt dilie for the indulgence . yummyy . and to my love mum , lakso pinang and makaroni . :)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Picture on 17.3.2011 . celebrate my birthday with jeruk and buah . plus kopok . lol :)) . but its awesome



Movement photography . in love with this style .

Movement photography . in love with this style .

Movement photography . in love with this style .

My love cat :))

The stoner'

fruityy . haha

Haziq stonerr

Hookah :)

_________________________________________-

Tomorrow i update the picture , my last night birthday :))

0 comments: