Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jokes :))


Story one :

3 men were drunk,they stopped a taxi.The taxi driver figured that they were drunk,he just switched on the engine & switched it off & told them, 'we ve arrived'.The 1st guy gave him money, 2nd guy said thanks, but the 3rd guy slapped him.The taxi driver was stunned coz he was hoping that none of them must ve realized that the car didn't move an inch.So he asked,what was that for? Control ur speed next time,u almost killed us.


Story two :
A Guy Had A Crush On
This Girl
He followed her wherever she went.
One day the girl noticed and asked the guy.

Girl: Why do you keep following me?
Boy: Because you're so pretty and I think I'm falling in love with you.
Girl: Really? But you haven't met my friend yet. She's prettier then me and she's right behind you.
(The Boy Turns Around)
Boy: Are you making fun of me? There's no one behind me.
Girl: No, but if you really loved me, you wouldn't even bother to look back



Story three :


0 comments: